Monday, September 17, 2012

Waiting on the anodizers for the colors that I am offering.

So today I went and took the 5 prototypes of the iPhone 5 cases to get the colors sorted out.  I am having each iPhone case done in a different color.  The colors that I have selected for the KICKSTARTER project are black, deep red, dark blue, and a lime green.   I just wanted to keep it simple with a limited number of colors so we didn't spend all of our time playing the waiting game with the anodizers.  I am thinking that I will probably offer a few different colors if there is a huge demand.  I should be getting them back tomorrow and will post updated pictures on KICKSTARTER and my iMpkt blog.  I have official submitted my project to KICKSTARTER this morning and I am just waiting for approval.  I will be adding a video soon about me and what drove me to do this project.  Thanks for everyones support with the iMpkt iPhone case!!  I am going to do some real world testing with the case on durability for drops.  It will take a little bit of an investment to do some destructive testing but it will be worth it and probably fun at the same time. Looking forward to that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment